What are the COVID-19 safety precautions?
As part of the entry requirements for OR Excellence, all attendees must provide proof of vaccination or proof of negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours of arrival in order to enter.
How do I show proof of vaccination or proof of negative COVID-19 test results?
AORN has partnered with CLEAR to utilize the Health Pass feature, to provide easy proof of COVID-related health insights for faster entry. To get started, download the CLEAR app and enroll for free.
For the most efficient entry possible, all attendees should create a free CLEAR account and complete the checklist for entry requirements.
If you have any questions about enrolling in CLEAR, please reach out to [email protected] or tap “Get In Touch” in the app for assistance.
Need further assistance with Health Pass? Contact CLEAR’s Member Care team directly in the CLEAR app, by calling 1-855-CLEARME (253-2763), or through CLEAR Member Care email.
Video Tutorial: See how easy it is to link your proof of vaccination. Watch video.
Full instructions on how to complete your Health Pass see below:
- Download the CLEAR app and tap the white Health Pass tile.
- Tap ‘Events’ and select the ‘OR Excellence’ tile under ‘Conferences’.
- Easily enroll with your government issued ID or if you are already a CLEAR member, verify your identity with a quick selfie.
- Follow the prompts to verify your proof of vaccination or negative COVID-19 test results.
- Accept the Know Before You Go.
- Before you arrive, reopen the Health Pass tile and produce your pass. Green is good to go! Be ready to show security for faster entry.
Which vaccines are accepted for international travelers?
AORN is following CDC guidelines for international travelers. The following list of vaccines will be accepted:
- Single dose: Janssen/J&J
- 2-does series: Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna, AstraZeneca, Covaxin, Covishield, BIBP/Sinopharm, Sinovac, Novavax/Covovax
Please visit the CDC website for more information regarding vaccination requirements for entry to the U.S.
Will I be refunded if OR Excellence cancels the event?
Yes! While we are confident the event will be held as planned, we understand that COVID-19 may impact travel and events around the world. AORN will refund 100% of your registration in the event of cancellation.
What if my plans change, can I cancel my registration and hotel?
We know that plans change. That’s why we want to assure you that you can register with minimal risk. All cancellation requests received by September 28 will receive a full refund.
If you book within the OR Excellence 2022 hotel block, you will not be subject to a cancellation penalty so long as you cancel your reservation 72 hours in advance. Please contact the Hyatt Regency Orlando directly at (407) 284-1234 to modify or cancel your reservation.