Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Hollywood, FL
Relax and recharge at the first-ever “Guitar Hotel.” The resort is centrally located 15 minutes from Fort Lauderdale’s beaches and 30 minutes from Miami. The Hard Rock has discounted rates for attendees.
How to Book
Please contact the hotel directly to make your reservation. Be sure to mention the OR Excellence Conference to receive the discounted group rate of $239 per night. The discounted group rates will be offered until September 28, 2020, or until all rooms in the group block have been reserved, whichever occurs first.
Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
1 Seminole Way, Hollywood, FL 33314
Group Name: OR Excellence Conference
Group Code: GOREX20
Group Rate: $239
Online ReservationsBook Now
Call-in Reservations: 1-866-502-7529 and mention OR Excellence or the Group Code “GOREX20”
Local Travel Information
Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL) is located about six miles from the hotel and Miami Airport (MIA) located about 18 miles from the hotel. The hotel does not offer a shuttle service to the airport. Taxis/Uber/Lyfts are available and the estimated cost from the FLL airport is around $18 one way.
- A beautiful stretch of beach with crystal clear water and palm trees is perfect for relaxing pre- or post-conference. Visitors can also find the Hollywood Boardwalk close by offering entertainment, shopping and dining options. Downtown Hollywood is steps away and boasts outdoor murals, art galleries, restaurants, and the popular ArtsPark.
ANNE KOLB NATURE CENTER
- This 1,501-acre nature center is the largest in the local park system and includes a coastal mangrove wetland rich in plant and animal life as well as some threatened and endangered species. The boardwalk and observation tower gives up-close access to a fascinating ecosystem. Open seven days a week up until 6pm; admission is free.
751 Sheridan Street
Hollywood, FL 33019-4701
THE MARINE ENVIRONMENTAL EDUCATION CENTER (MEEC)
- Visitors get a real taste of the coastal environment in South Florida by experiencing this historic grounds of the Carpenter House, where Captain, the green sea turtle, teaches visitors about sea turtle conservation and life. Open Tuesday-Saturday, 10am-5pm; admission is free.
4914 North Surf Road
Hollywood, FL 33019
THE ART AND CULTURE CENTER/HOLLYWOOD
- This cultural landmark is known for its contemporary visual arts exhibitions (New Art, and for the Mediterranean Revival architecture of its circa-1924 building (Old Building). Visit the Center and view as many as six exhibitions while touring one of the first structures built in South Florida. Contemporary art and art by local students fills the galleries. Open Tuesday-Friday, 10am-5pm, Saturday-Sunday, noon-4pm; admission is $7
1650 Harrison Street
Hollywood, FL 33020
- MORE INFORMATION
Hard Rock Entertainment
Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Hollywood is South Florida’s iconic entertainment destination that fuses an electrifying nightlife scene and non-stop gaming action in one singular setting. Entertainment opportunities include:
HARD ROCK LIVE
- Hard Rock Live hosts state-of-the art celebrity performances, sporting events and nationally televised programs.
THE COMEDY CLUB
- The Comedy Club is South Florida’s premier venue for stand-up comedy that hosts acclaimed comedians weekly.
- New to the South Florida scene, this venue features DJs and offers a vibrant social scene for visitors and locals alike.
Dining at the Hard Rock
The Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino offers fine dining and casual restaurants available day and night, with innovative menus including fresh, inspiring cuisine served daily, alongside award-winning wine lists. Here are some options to consider during your free time:
- The new wood fire grill restaurant at Seminole Hard Rock Hollywood showcases the culinary techniques of solid fuel grilling inspired by South Florida’s unique, bold flavors.
BAE KOREAN GRILL BAR & LOUNGE
- Bae is an upscale Korean barbecue dining experience featuring state of the art Shinpo grill tables.
- A contemporary twist on Italian-American fare, with a menu of time-honored classics based on Old World traditions.
COUNCIL OAK STEAK & SEAFOOD
- Council Oak Steaks & Seafood returns in its new home offering the sophisticated, classic American steakhouse fare.
- This is the resort’s new contemporary buffet, offering guests five distinctly themed dining genres arranged by food style, identity and decor.
HARD ROCK CAFÉ
- For fans of music, great food and good times around the globe, Hard Rock is the go-to restaurant that delivers authentic American Diner inspired cuisine wrapped in a unique musical experience.
- Kuro is a luxurious and vibrant Japanese restaurant led by Executive Chef Alex Becker offering a new-style Japanese concept that features handcrafted cuisine and cocktails using both locally sourced and imported ingredients.
- The jewel of Marky’s Caviar group, and sister restaurant to HŪSO (nominated for the Michelin Plate of 2020) off Madison Avenue in New York City, the menu here consistently presents exquisitely crafted dishes blending French cuisine and modern American influences.
- Enjoy this next level sports bar and restaurant, boasting 25 screens and an immersive, interactive sports and game experience including golf, baseball, football, soccer, hockey, lacrosse, zombie dodgeball, carnival games and much more.
- The new 24-hour contemporary American diner/deli is located at the base of the Guitar Hotel.